ADMISSION PROCEDURE & ACADEMIC RULES AND REGULATION
A candidate seeking admission to the college must apply in the prescribed form available at the college office on payment of the prescribed amount. The date of submission of filled-up forms and interview for admission will be notified in the college notice board. A candidate seeking admission to the college women’s hostel must apply in the prescribed form available at the college website.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION & SHIFTS
The medium of instruction is both Assamese and English & there are Two Shifts in the form of Morning & Day Shifts for Regular Semester Courses (General).
- All candidates who passed the H.S. Final Examination from Arts/Science/Commerce stream may seek admission in BA 1st Semester in regular mode.
- Admission to the classes will be given strictly on merit basis and under Admission Rules of the colleges under the State Government.
- The minimum marks required to apply for HONOURS COURSE is 45% in the subject desired and the students must apply for honours (major) in the credit point system in two subjects in order of preference as given under:-
Total Marks + Mark obtained in the desired subject.
A candidate secured the following marks in HS out of 100 in each subject. English 60, MIL 60, Political Science 60, Economics 60, History 60, Education 60.
The candidate shows a preference for English Major. The credit point of the candidate for English Major be calculated as follows:-
Total Marks: 360+60=420. His /her position in the merit list will be determined by this credit point for each subject of his preference.
- Application form for admission must be submitted in scheduled time along with the following documents (photostat & attested) :
a) H.S.L.C. Passed Admit, Marksheet, Certificate and Registration.
b) H.S. Passed Admit, Marksheet, Certificate and Registration (One copy each).
c) Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC or Physically Disabled candidates.
d) One Copy of recent passport size colour photograph
e) Certificate of Extra-Curricular activities (if any)
- All prescribed fee must be paid in ONE INSTALMENT at the time of admission.
- Admission will not be entertained to any candidate after the last date of admission.
১) 2 লাখ টকাৰ কম আয় থকা পৰিয়ালৰ ছাত্ৰ ছাত্ৰীৰ বাবে Admission Fees -400/- টকা আৰু ছাত্ৰ একতা সভাৰ মাছুল
২) 2 লাখ টকাৰ বেছি আয় থকা/ চৰকাৰী চাকৰি থকা পৰিয়ালৰ ছাত্ৰ ছাত্ৰীৰ বাবে Admission Fees Major -4940/- আৰু Regular Course ৰ বাবে 4720/- টকা আৰু ছাত্ৰ একতা সভাৰ মাছুল।