Academic Rules & Regulations
A student, who has passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) of the Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, or an equivalent (10+2) examination recognized as such by Bodoland University, shall be eligible to seek admission into the 1st semester of the sic semester UG degree programme in Arts under CBCS.
For admission in an Honours course, however, a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent Grade in the concerned subject or in an allied Arts subject shall be required. A student who has passed the +2 examination of the 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in Science or Commerce with at least 45% marks in the aggregate shall also be eligible for admission to B.A. Honours course.
THE USE OF MOBILE PHONES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING COLLEGE HOURS.
- A student admitted to the college must abide by all rules and regulations prescribed by the authority.
- Rules regarding regular class attendance and sessional examination must be strictly followed by every student. Violation of rules, unsatisfactory behavior, discourtesy to the teachers and staff members in any form, adoption of unfair means during the examination, etc. are some of the offenses which may make students liable for disciplinary action, forced transfer, and even expulsion from the college.
- Every student must attend a minimum of 75% of each class held in each session failing which, they will be disqualified for End Semester Examinations.
- Every student of the college is a member of the K.B.R.Degree College Students’ Union.
- A student who causes loss/damage to the college property is punishable and must compensate for the loss or damage.
- Scholarship forms will be issued only to the bonafide students and the amount will be awarded only to the students who attend a minimum of 75% of classes held in the session.
- The scholarship will be distributed among the eligible students in the “Bank Account Pay System” only.
- All the students must come to the college with proper college uniforms during classes, functions, and also during examinations.
- A student must pass all the semesters, conducted by the G.U. to get the B.A. Degree.
- In all matters, the decision of the Principal and the college Authority is binding and final for all the students.
N.B. : The Principal reserves the right to alter rules and regulations mentioned above from time to time with due approval from the competent authority if and when necessary.